Jan 6, 2010

Somebody is shaking up the snowglobe again!

Remember those cute little bottles filled with liquid and they had some cute little scene on the inside. And when you turned it upside down and then back up...the sparkly little flakes would fall gently down?
That's what the scene outside my window reminds me of. Gently falling snow falling in my back yard. It looks so beautiful and calming (as long as I'm not the little figure inside the bottle, LOL) We are expected to get about 6" by tomorrow. That's OK, I've got enough of everything to keep me comfy & not starving for a couple of days. Just plop the GD in front of the TV, give me a hot pot of coffee & lock me in my room till its over.

I haven't been blogging for a few days because we have been passing the stomach flu around to each other. One person at a time so it can drag on forever. Why am I the only one that can stomach cleaning up the mess? Hummm that doesn't seem fair. Needless to say, Ive been pretty tired lately and been trying to catch up on some lost sleep. Everything seems to be over now, thank goodness.

I am so ready to get started on some new craft projects!!!! I've been kinda interested in making some quilt projects this year along with some dolls and some painting. I have some house projects to finish too. So this will be another busy year for me.

I hope all my new blogging buddies are doing well and hope to hear from ya'all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: