Jan 22, 2010

Alphabe Thursday....Letter A

Good afternoon Mrs. Matlock!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry I'm late maam! It won't happen again.

You say I'm to write on the chalkboard something that starts with the letter 'A' so I can be included in your Alphe-Thurday?
Hummmm, A? Hummmm....ok
{{{squeaeeeeeeekkkkkk}}} sorry I squeaked the chalk on the board.
A is for "apple". No no no that won't work. Let me erase that & start over.Hummmmmmmm
A is for "Awesome"? No no no that won't work either. Somebody else has already used that word. (cough cough) Geesh this chalk dust is nasty!
OK I have it!!!!

A is for "ANTS". Yeah that's it...ANTS!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I hate the little buggers!! Especially in my garden. Nothing worse than stepping on an anthill & not knowing it. First you feel this little crawly thing on your toe, then you look down and there is actually hundreds of 'em crawling up your leg!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EEEk! Then you go running to the water faucet to rinse them away & Yee Gods the water is freezing cold. Now I'm hopping in the mud puddle I just made, trying not to step on them again.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whew!!!
And all the time I can see Dear Hubby standing at the window...laughing his butt off of coarse.


Ummmmmmmm....Mrs. Matlock?
Can I be excused?

I have to go potty!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am linked to Alphabe-Tuesday. I made a little button on my sidebar at the top of my blog you can use or you can simply link words to the McLinkey post to see what the others have blogged about.

No comments: