Feb 5, 2011

My Swap Goodies Are Here!

My swap goodies are here!
I participated in a swap that Tammy of A Primitive Place had organized and my swap partner was Amy of At Home With Amy. BTW, if you haven't visited either of these ladies blogs than you are missing out. They are both great ladies.
My goodies could not have come at a better time!
I've been a little under the weather these last couple of days. You know, the sore throat , runny nose kinda thing. I laid down on the couch to get a little rest & must have fell asleep. Next thing I knew, our dog was jumping up at me and barking. She had to go potty, so I drug myself up and went to the door to let her out. When I opened the door there was a package on the step with my name in big bold letters. I grabbed the box and ALMOST skipped to the table to get something to open it with. I couldn't believe all the really nice things that she sent me. I would Ohh & Ahh each time I found something new to open. We were to send each other a doll and 2 other prim items. This is what I received....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't it all just wonderful? I love the prairie doll that she got me and the towel & sign that she stenciled.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The stitchery that she made is just perfect for in my kitchen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So are the melts and I was really hoping she would send some of her dried oranges.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now check out this fabric box! Cool heh?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This all sure made my day!! Thanks Amy!
I had a lot of fun joining in on this swap. I will post a picture of what I sent her when I know that she has received it. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for her. {{Hope she likes everything}}

Judy

No comments: