Nov 19, 2010

My granddaughters project

Tonight is Friday Night Sew-In and I am going to be heading to my craftroom for the night soon. I am going to be working on the rag quilt that I promised my youngest granddaughter. Then I will have to get my oldest granddaughter's quilt done. But first I had to show you what the two girls are working on.
They knew that I was going to be sewing and asked me if there was something that they could do. So I told them to go in the craftroom and find something, but I wouldn't be able to help them much. They came out a few minutes later with this...

Photobucket

and wanted to know if they could make him some clothes. They found a doll that I had started and was going to make into a Santa. I hesitated at first, then said OK. I just asked them to show me the material they wanted to use first, to make sure it wasn't something that I had plans for. They are both busy working away.
Photobucket
Photobucket


I have already decided that this is going to be one prim doll that I will keep forever.

I better get to work myself now! I'll show you the finished doll when they're done.

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway! Just click the button on my sidebar for my 100th follower giveaway and post your comment on that post.
Photobucket

No comments: