Nov 29, 2010

A little Peace & Quiet

I really enjoyed having everyone over for the big Thanksgiving dinner and then watching all the grandkids the next day, while their Mom's went shopping.
But I am really enjoying today!
Kelly is back in school. The kids are all back to work. My hubby has been out in his garage all day cleaning and I have the house to myself!
After getting everybody sent off to where they were going this morning, I decided to do some blog hopping.
What a Great Day!
I ordered some fabrics from This n That Fabrics. They are having a cyber sale this morning. I had so much on my list that I had to go back through it and remove a few items before I ordered. Then when I read my email...
I found out that I won a $25 gift certificate at their store. So now I can get a few of the items I had to remove. Yippee!

Not only that, but when I got to Madalynne's blog "Pineapple Primitives", I was lucky enough to be one of the first 12 readers of her blog this Monday morning and I won one of her little Teddy Bear ornaments.
Somebody pinch me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have to go see the reindeer family that she has made.

A couple of weeks ago I won one of Deborah's birthday giveaways. Her blog is WoolenSails. She has some freebie Santa patterns that you can cross stitch or needlepunch posted on her blog right now if you are interested.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I chose this rooster pattern. I plan on doing some rug hooking after Christmas.

Now I better go get some cleaning done in my craftroom. After I do my route tonight, I'm going to get lost in there for a few days. I have some things I would like to get done for Christmas presents and I still have a blanket I promised to make for Jordan's birthday last month. She did help me pick the fabrics out and I got them all cut last Friday. She said she wanted me to wrap it up & give it to her on Cristmas, so she could have one extra present more than the other two did. She's always trying to do one better than them. I guess that comes from being the youngest. :o}

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway if you haven't already!

Photobucket

No comments: