Sep 3, 2010

Summer is almost over?

Don't get me wrong...I love Fall weather. But I am saddened that the summer time fun is coming to an end. We all had a lot of fun back at the lake this year. The grandkids were finally old enough and they all had learned to swim good enough, that we didn't have to worry as much when they were at the water. They got to learn how to row a boat...
Photobucket

put their own bait on the fishline, jump off the new swing over the water,
Photobucket

they helped me build a new raised garden,
Photobucket

helped Grampy build a new pole barn,
Photobucket

they went on several bike rides and they went on wonderful vacations.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now they're all back in school and this is what they miss the most.
SLEEPING IN LATE!!!
Photobucket

I sure hope that Fall will stick around for awhile once it gets here. I'm not looking forward to what Winter usually brings.

Photobucket

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Myspace Comments
Memorial Day Graphics - Myspace 2.0 Layouts


Photobucket

No comments: