Sep 7, 2010

Holiday is Over! Back to Work!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Ours was a very busy one.
Dear Hubby spent most of his time at a big event that happens near here, the annual Auburn Cord Duesenberg Days. People from all over come to this huge Auction. He and a couple of his friends had some tents set up there to sell some of their old car parts. Our Grandson Zack looks forward to spending a whole day with them each year. The guys told Zack that they would give him a commission if he sold any of their things. He was quite the salesman, handing out free American flags too. Then whenever he got his commission, he would go around the corner to another tent that was selling 1/24th scale model cars (he has started a collection of these)and barter with them. I think he has watched to much "American Pickers" with his Grampy. LOL
On Saturday the whole family got together to celebrate my youngest granddaughter's birthday.
Photobucket
Her Mom & her Aunt Tammi love to make cute cupcakes. So for Jordan's cake she got Pink Flamingos. They were adorable!
Photobucket
She is quite the fisherman, so she loved the PINK fishing pole that her Mom & Dad got for her.
Photobucket
My grandson Zack's birthday was last June and I made him a blanket to curl up in while he watched TV.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am going to make all three of them a blanket for their birthdays. But I told Jordan that hers was going to be a few days late, cause I've been so busy with canning lately that time just kinda snuck up on me. ((Bad Grandma)) I'll show you a pic when I get it finished.
After cake & ice cream, we all went to play some miniature golf (I lost big time) and then off to the gokart track.
Photobucket
Everyone had a great time!!!
Now the Holiday is over and I need to get back to work.
Photobucket

No comments: