Jan 9, 2009

My first Pink Saturday !

I was invited by Beverly of How Sweet The Sound http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/, to participate in her Pink Saturday blog feature. I was so delighted!! I've been watching this event for a couple of Saturdays now. The object is to post something PINK on Saturday.Sounds simple enough...right?

If you go to Beverly's blog post you will find an evergrowing list of participants. Grab a cup of tea, sit back and enjoy!





My first picture is of my Christmas cactus plant. It only blooms for a short time. And it is always around the end of the year. I moved it to a different window one year and it didn't bloom. So I put her back in the spot she likes and she is back to showing off. I have a very Diva pink princess of a plant! LOL







This next picture is of a planter that I bought. " You didn't make it?" you ask. Nope...I actually bought this one already done. I loved the rose print that they used in there mosaic. I will have to put a sealer on the inside before I plant in it. I was thinking about putting an asparagus fern in it. But I don't want the plant to hide to much of the planter though. What would you suggest?



My last picture is of a magazine stand that I did mosaic myself!



For the top, I used broken pieces of vintage plates and some pink stained glass. I need to clean up the edge of the top yet where I got a little messy with the grout.

I hope you enjoyed looking at a few of my pink things. I am a PINKAHOLIC and I have lots more. So I will be back. This was fun!!

Enjoy your little tour to the rest of the PINK SATURDAY bloggers.

Judy

No comments: