Second: I would like you to check out Sonya's blog. She is having a contest that I am participating in. What fun!!!
Third: Be sure & click on the Mammalicious button on my sidebar! There you will find out about the cupcake giveaways. More fun!!!
Fourth: I received an award from Noelle! Check out her blog, she is so sweet! futuremrsk.blogspot.com
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourselfWell, here it goes!10 HONEST things about me:
1. I love chocolate way to much! You can tell by looking at me. I'm still a bit too heavy.
2. I'm really bad about putting things off to the last minute.
3. I am the oldest of my two sisters and one brother. I think that's why I have this huge Motherly instinct.
4. I married the first boy I ever dated at the age of sixteen and we are still together almost 42 years later. "OMG what were you thinkin?" I hear that alot cause my dear Hubby is quite the cut-up. But I wouldn't have it any other way. There is never a dull moment in our household.
5. I learned how to play the accordian when I was a little girl. But I had to start playing the organ because the accordians got to be bigger than I was.
6. I learned how to drive at a racetrack.
7. I HATE to throw anything away!
8. My Hubby used to go on little vacations with the guys and while he was gone I would do some remodeling on our house. He would always tell me to leave a light on for when he came home so he wouldn't trip over something new. I was getting pretty good with the sledge hammer at taking down walls. Now it is a standing joke with all my relatives..."what room you working on now? LOL". Wonder if thats why he doesn't take many of those vacations anymore?
9. I do not like to shop for clothes or groceries. But show me where an Antique Mall or an Auction is and I'm happy!
10. I'm the friendliest person you could meet. HeHeHe Really I am!!!!
I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to name 7 others to send this too, but if you would like to participate & send this on, please do!!
Thanks Noelle for the award!
AND Last: More fun....
I got this in an email from a friend & just have to pass it on. I don't know where it originally came from.
Summer's almost here...
We can now see the deer moving around.
Yep, won't be long.