Oct 12, 2008

getting started!!

WOO HOO !!!!
I finally did it! I am officially a blogger.
Now what do I do next?
I love reading other blogs & most are so informative or cute or funny.
Reading is a lot easier for me than posting right now. But here goes.........

I have done all sorts of crafts since I was a little girl. I've taught decorative painting classes for several years. I love to paint murals on walls and shop at yard sales for treasures to paint. My husband says if it sits still long enough I will paint it.I also love to sew,crochet and do mosaics.
I hope to be showing you some of my creations soon.
I have been doing a lot of primitive, rustic, country things for quite awhile. Then I started doing more of the shabby, cottage style things. Hence the name "Prim 2 Pink". I think I will be sticking with this style for some time. I do like the clean, fresh and fluffier look. And I haven't had many complaints from the rest of the family. Although Hubby wasn't to fond of the aqua color on my kitchen walls at first. Then when I put the first color of pink on the cupboards... He had a puzzled look on his face. I assured him it would look good after I put the white back on top and only left some pink showing where I sand the edges. I'll try and get a pic of the pink paint before I FIX it. Wish I would have got a picture of the expression on his face though. It would have been priceless!!
OK, I will keep you updated on my kitchen redo.
Right now I think I will check out some of the stuff

No comments: