Jun 3, 2010

It's June already !!

I sure haven't been good at keepin' up on my posting, have I?
It sure seems like I've been plenty busy. So I don't know why I haven't had anything to say! Oh well♥

I belong to a quilt group on Flickr called Tea/Coffee quilt along. Besides the quilt block (coffee/tea related) that we are supposed to post each month, we have been having a specific swap each month for those that would like to attend. The May swap was to be something butterfly related. I thought I would show you what I received from my partner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She sent 2 fat quarters of very pretty fabric and some butterfly buttons. She also sent some tulip, dragonfly & butterfly candies. They will be perfect for the cupcakes the grandkids want to make next weekend for a birthday party. The cookie cutter will come in useful too, the next time we make sugar cookies. But what she made for me is this cutest teacup pincushion!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't it adorable...with the teabag label and all?

Next month is a tea cozy...hummmm! What shall I do? Think I'll do some blog hopping to get some ideas. Later!!

No comments: