May 2, 2010

It's been a whole month??

Oh my!!!!!!
What have I been doing?
It could be that I've been busy getting my new raised garden ready to plant. I still have to put some mulch down between each tub, to keep the weeds down. But this should help out a lot. It doesn't look like much yet. I'll have to post another picture when things are actually growing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My new strawberry plants seem to be doing alright.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or it could be that I was doing some alterations on a prom dress for my son's girlfriend's daughter granddaughter-to-be. She was so beautiful. And her dress turned out so lovely.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or maybe I was just busy helping the dear Hubby and his friends. We are adding on a pole barn addition to our garage. Mother Nature is not helping us out to much with the rains. I must admit that my help is only consisting of handing them a tool or letting them know that something doesn't look quite straight enough. I do seem to be sent to the house alot, to get a cold glass of water or something. LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But I haven't been doing much sewing or blogging!!!
I will have to remedy that situation soon. So I apologize for not keeping up on my blogging visits. I have a feeling that is going to happen quite often this summer. Please don't forget me! I will pop in as often as possible....I PROMISE !!

No comments: