Mar 20, 2010

Remember the placemat swap??

Awhile back I posted about a placemat swap that I participated in. I showed you this placemat that I received from my partner. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't show you the placemat that I made for her because I hadn't sent it to her yet. Well...I'm a little late on posting about it, but she received it and she really liked it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She hung hers up on her kitchen wall! Here is a couple of pics that she sent.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This month our group is having a pincushion swap. I only have one more week to get one finished & sent out. So I better put that on the top of my "To Do list". I'm hoping to get some more sewing done this weekend, but I do have 2 milkcans that I need to paint for a friend also. I should get those base coated this weekend. I need to spray paint them outside and tomorrow it is supposed to get cold outside again. Darn it! I was so hoping it would stay warm until Summertime. But I should have known that Winter wasn't through with us yet :0{
Well if I don't head for bed soon, I will be too tired to do anything.
Good night
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: