Feb 6, 2009

Valentine Swap

I haven't been posting much lately. I've been so busy getting things done for the spring bazaars coming up. Then one day the postal lady drove up to the house & peeped her horn. That means I have a package that won't fit in my mailbox. I went outside, talked to the postal lady for a quick bit and took my package inside. I noticed who's name was on the box "Nancy Collins". Yippee, this must be my Valentine swap!! I fixed myself a cup of hot tea to warm up and proceeded to open my box. OMG it was packed full to the brim with all kinds of goodies. I noticed the box of chocolates first & had to have a piece while I opened the rest of the packages. Here is a picture of what I received.



Let me tell you...this just made my day. It couldn't have came at a better time. Thank you Nancy!! {{HUGS}} I love it all!
Nancy should be getting her package any day now.
((I forgot to put the card in it that says who it is from, any ways)...
Happy Sweet Valentines !!!!!

This same group of the nicest people are having their first birthday party! You have to be a member to join in the fun, but you might just want to check us out.


► Reply to This


Upload Files

Attach File(s):

No comments: