Oct 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

halloween Pictures, Images and Photos
I hope everyone has had a Spooktacular weekend! My family has a get-together for this holiday instead of taking the kids trick-or-treating every day. This year we put up a huge tent and had lots of activities and decorations outside. Here are some of the pictures I have now.

My son's dog, Emerson in his devil outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of the food that we made:
deviled egg eyeballs and monster sloppy joes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cut-out cheese slices and a white chocalate covered spoon with yogurt, a mandarin orange & pineapple. These were really yummy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cream cheese stuffed ham fingers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and lots of deserts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some of the decor in the corner of the tent
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I will post about our party again when I get more pictures.

This was after pumpkin carving day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I know you are wondering.....
WHAT ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY?

I haven't forgot! I've just got a little side-tracked with this Halloween party. So I've decided to have two giveaways!!
The first one I will post on Tuesday. It will be a quick one that will only run for a few days because it will have Thanksgiving items in it.
The next one will run a little longer and it will be Christmas themed.
I think you will be happy with what I have chose.

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: