Feb 7, 2010

My placemat swap partner....

My placemat swap partner could not have made a more perfect placemat for me!!!
I belong to a quilting group (Tea/Coffee Quit Along) and we had a placemat swap. We were assigned a partner and then you have to make a placemat for that person and in turn they will make a placemat for you! My partner was DEE. She knew that I liked pink & aqua and that one of my collections was of cherries in my kitchen.
When I opened the envelope and saw the colors, I knew I was going to love it. Then when I unfolded it and saw the beautiful handiwork that she had done....I almost cried. Isn't this just the cutest??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If Dee is reading this....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, I absolutely love it!!!

I can't show you the pic of the placemat that I made for her just yet. It is going in the mail on Monday and I would like her to be surprised just like I was. I will tell you that she collects chickens...shhhhhhhhh don't tell her yet! LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: